To be more specific, I have something like this in rvirtualenv itself
(that's the pokus.py file):

import os
os.system("echo 128")

I generate a batch file like this (that's the pokus.bat file):

@echo off
pokus.py

And after that, I run the pokus.bat file from a test (that's the
run.py file):

from subprocess import Popen, PIPE
p = Popen('pokus.bat', stdout=PIPE, stderr=PIPE, shell=True)
stdout, stderr = p.communicate()
print stdout.strip()

And the problem is, that I don't receive the output of the os.system
to the PIPE. Probable there is something different on windows stdout
redirection, because similar stuff works on linux..

Thanks, Jakub.