Andrey Khavryuchenko schrieb:
DBR> And as you said yourself:

DBR> """
DBR> Frankly speaking I would prefer to pay for your kind assistance
DBR> as it may take me to much time to learn some Python and understand the
DBR> following script.
DBR> """

DBR> Now, again: http://www.guru.com/ There you can get devlopers for
DBR> money. So what again is your problem?

Actually, I am a python (and django) developer, looking for a contract,
owning Nokia 770 and contacted original poster with no response.
Well, I presume the above quoted wasn't exactly true - in the end, the
whole attitude of the OP smelled after "I want you to do work for me for
free that I'm unwilling to bother myself with - as it would mean putting
effort into it."

Diez

grouppython-list @
categoriespython