On Sep 21, 1:26 pm, "Diez B. Roggisch" wrote:
<snip/>
Please help and let me know your terms.
There are websites dedicated to this - like e.g.

http://www.guru.com/

Make an offer there.

Diez
Ok Diez,

Do you really think only Gurus from Guru.com can help me ?
Do really need a middle-man ?
As you see, I am not developer of that code.
Henri responded to me, code was intended for developers.
It doesn't really look complicated or high-tech.
Script should connect to a remote web site and get xml formatted data
as a response to a query string http request, read data and inject
into SQL database.
Is Python not fit to a task of this kind ?
Is there no a library of Python free scripts to accomplish the above
like many for javascripts ?
I am asking just of curosity, as an author of this script didn't
respond to my second request to tell me how complicated is the
problem and what made him not to write that script as a fully working
version.

Is Python so difficult, complicated, even for experienced developers ?

Thanks for any comments.

Darius

grouppython-list @
categoriespython