Frank Millman wrote:
Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
Frank Millman wrote:
I have not gone to the trouble of raising NotImplementedError - the
methods that the subclasses *must* override just have a 'pass'
statement. I guess it would be more correct to raise the error, as it
would give me a quicker indication of an error if I happened to omit
one, but in practice I would find out pretty quickly anyway.
Mmm... My own experience is that methods that *must* be redefined are
better raising NotImplementedError. Makes things more obvious IMHO.

Can't argue with that. I have just gone through my app and changed them
all :-)
Yup, if a thing can't go wrong, it won't

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +44 150 684 7255 +1 800 494 3119

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 8, '06 at 7:03a
activeSep 9, '06 at 6:24p