matt> Any other thoughts on Komodo?

If you code in any other languages (Perl, Ruby) or need to edit xml,
html, php etc, Komodo will handle all of these for you with appropriate
color coding, nested loops etc.

rd
www.dooling.com

Matt wrote:
Hi Everybody,

If I were to use Komodo to write in Python, would it add a lot of goo to my
code such that I would not be able to switch to another IDE without having to
claw my way out of a tarpit first?

Any other thoughts on Komodo? I am considering it because I am hoping to find
a solution to the install-packages-until-you-go-blind aspect of Python.
Setting up a serious, cross-platform, gui development environment is quite a
struggle for a newbie.

Thanks,
Matt

grouppython-list @