In article <1128394388.461568.110390 at g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, whoopsi
wrote:
I thought I would simply be able to open a port, and send SCPI
commands to configure and aquire values. But when I tried to run GPIB
.py files from gpib-device-0.0.4 I got an error: "symbol 'ibsta' not
found". Doing some searching I found that ibsta was refering to a
library for GPIB (I'm assuming some .dll from a driver) and wrapping
them???. But these instruments as far as I know don't need drivers.
Sounds like it's missing the driver for the GPIB board.
What kind of GPIB card is it? The driver should be available from the web
site of the manufacturer.

Regards,

Dietmar

grouppython-list @