Robert Kern <rkern at ucsd.edu>
Michael Hudson wrote:
Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:
Robert Kern <rkern at ucsd.edu> writes:
What I'm trying to say is that posting to c.l.py is absolutely
ineffective in achieving that goal. Code attracts people that like
to code. Tedious, repetitive c.l.py threads attract people that like
to write tedious, repetitive c.l.py threads.
+1 QOTW, though I may be too late
Not only was I late, I was unoriginal! Oh well.
That's okay, so was the quote!

it's a great quote

but did this tedious, repetitive c.l.py thread not attract several people who like to code?

[inserting a smiley here :-) and dropping this thread because - yes, there are things I want to code and - no, there are not enough hours in the day]

cheers

EP/op