Jorge Godoy opined:

We can find several problems, almost all of them can be solved with
the admin's creativity.

import creativity
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named creativity
Nope. Not included with Python. Can't be used.

Does anyone remember where all the modules in The Path originated from? Joesusedgui modules mingle with the standard library on my machine, and as long as the import statements work, maybe it doesn't matter. Which, again, is Python?

Python 2.4.1 (#65, Mar 30 2005, 09:13:57) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

IDLE 1.1.1
import creativity
creativity.whatis()
Creativity is everywhere, even more so in the abysss
<generator object at 0x00B433F0>

cheers