"Roy" == Roy Yves <yves.roy at umontreal.ca> writes:
Roy> error: Failed dependencies: libeng.so is needed by
Roy> pymat-1.1.90-1 libmat.so is needed by pymat-1.1.90-1 libmx.so
Roy> is needed by pymat-1.1.90-1 libut.so is needed by
Roy> pymat-1.1.90-1

Roy> What should I do to get those missing libraries ? What are
Roy> they ?

These are matlab libraries (pymat requires matlab). On my system
(linux), they are located in /usr/local/matlab/extern/lib/glnx86. I'm
not sure how RPM handles the resolution of shared libraries. It may
be enough to add the path containing these libraries to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and then run /sbin/ldconfig before rerunning the rpm
installer.

JDH

grouppython-list @
categoriespython