From http Sun Feb 1 07:24:43 2004
From: http (Paul Rubin)
Date: 31 Jan 2004 22:24:43 -0800
Subject: Firedrop, New Docs, easy to use python blog software...

rstephens at vectron.com (Ron Stephens) writes:
OK, I know there is a lot of blog software out there written in
Python, but after a little more than one month of using it, I think
Firedrop can compete on ease of use, ease of learning, and intuitive,
fun use.
Why on earth does this need wxPython? Why can't it just use a web
front end?

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedFeb 1, '04 at 6:22a