On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:47:55 -0600, "Jason Tesser" wrote:
I am thinking about developing a CMS with Python and Postgres.
Look at Plone http://www.plone.org. It is ready to use, powerfull CMS
system based on Zope http://www.zope.org
1. Is it best to just develop in all Pyhton or to use a mixture of PHP and Python?
Why other than personal feelings?
There is no need for such mixture. Python should be enough.
2. What is the best way to template using Python for me to seperate content
from logic? All the data that will be displayed in dynamic so I am not sure
what the best way to template it would be in Python.
I am also a PHP programmer and I had the same problem some times ago.
I think, the best solution is an application serwer Webware
http://webware.sourceforge.net and Cheetah
http://www.cheetahtemplate.org as a template system.

--
JZ