On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:31:35 GMT, Joe Francia wrote:

Does anybody know any working example of using embedded MySQL library
for Win32 (libmysqld.dll)?That example from MySQL manual does not
work for me. I am looking for Python API to libmysqld.dll...
You may want to consider this, which doesn't require you to ship any
external DLLs:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python
No, you did not understand me. I know this library and I have been
using it for a long time. But the problem is I want to move my web
(pythonic) application to CD and I wanted it to work with MySQL as a
DLL library. I do not want to install full mysql serwer.
I know how to use MySQLdb connection for a server, but I do not know
how to connect to that dll. If MySQLdb can do this I do not know how
use it. (MySQLdb.Connect() method has parameters of host, login but
libmysql.dll do not need such parameters.)

--
JZ

grouppython-list @
categoriespython