On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:51:43 -0800, R.Marquez wrote:

What I mean is that, in Windows Explorer, I am able to select a few
arbitrary files and/or directories, right click on them and send them
to an app as parameters. That way, the app could perform a certain
job on each one of the selected files. I've now heard that I'll have
to wait until KDE 3.2 comes out to be able to do this, since it will
allow one to define custom context menu
entries. I just hope that I will be able to easily write them through
Python. (I wonder if GNOME will have something similar.)
Here is a trivial example of having a context menu item for a specific
content type in nautilus (using python)...
http://okmaybe.com:8000/~mrroach/edit-directory-listing.zip

-Mark

grouppython-list @
categoriespython