On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:30:23 GMT, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
def execute(self, sql):
self.dbConnect()
self.rowcount = self.cursor.execute(sql)
self.dbDisconnect()
return self.rowcount
Just out of curiosity, do you ever do anything with the data from the
query?
No. I have just typed part of my code.
All you return here is the affected rows (I believe) and you
close the cursor/connection which likely trashes any results.
No. For my convenience, I created methods based on PEAR syntax. E.g.
getAll(), getMany(), getOne() which return desired values without
explicit using cursors or fetchone() methods of API 2.0
You don't show the application generating the error(s) -- what type of
operation was requested?
I got advise from webware maillist, that it is MySQLdb problem. I
appears during using one db connection and more than one cursors
working on two or more servlets parallelly.

--
JZ ICQ:6712522

grouppython-list @
categoriespython