I've installed Eclipse 3.0 and the latest pyeclipse. I can get the editor
run - at least I think so, because it seems to do reasonable syntax
highlighting. However, I can't get the Python console window to appear
(Unable to instantiate view: org.python.pyeclipse.views.ConsoleView), nor
can I get python to run to completion. The MSWindows Task Manager shows
that eclipse has successfully started python.exe (at least a process by
that name shows up), but eclipse just shows 0% progress.

Any suggestions, even if they're just on how to debug this?

Thanks,

Gary

grouppython-list @
categoriespython