Aside from the fact that I haven't been using pygtk, your situation sounds
similar to one I've been trying to resolve in the occasional free moment
lately. I posted to c.l.p on 8-27 with the subject "homebrew 2.3 install on
RedHat9 not playing nice with Tkinter" and have not yet satisfactorily
resolved it. So if you have amazing success, by all means feel free to
share the details.

regards,
Rob

Jay Bromley wrote:
I've done some playing and if I can get the sys.path the same for both
versions most of the libraries seem to be ok, so that's the next shot,
doing some more reading to see how I can config 2.3 to have the same
sys.path as 2.2.2.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 29, '03 at 6:40a