Miki

Comments from an old programmer (but an absolute beginnner in Python)

I think it looks good - I picked up a few useful hints.

Re: slide 6 on data types - it implies integer only for numeric types - I'd
suggest mentioning floating point, arbitrary length numbers (this is implied
in slide 5 on Fibonacci) and, of course, complex numbers are very important
for some uses.

--
Eddie O'Brien

Remove XORY from address to reply

"Miki Tebeka" <tebeka at cs.bgu.ac.il> wrote in message
news:33803989.0308240000.35b9bf1f at posting.google.com...
Hello All,

I'll be doing a small internal course on Python at my company.
The 1'st session is an introduction that should also sell Python.

If you have the time I'd appriciate any comments on my slides at
http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~tebeka/pyintro.html

Keep in mind that the "students" are people writing real time and use
scripting mostly for small applications that usually communicate with
hardware, parse binary files, etc.

TIA.
Miki

grouppython-list @