Miki Tebeka wrote:

Hello All,

I'll be doing a small internal course on Python at my company.
The 1'st session is an introduction that should also sell Python.

If you have the time I'd appriciate any comments on my slides at
http://www.cs.bgu.ac.il/~tebeka/pyintro.html

Keep in mind that the "students" are people writing real time and use
scripting mostly for small applications that usually communicate with
hardware, parse binary files, etc.

TIA.
Miki
Hi,

Slide 9: The tripple quoted string has got the quotes mangled by the
editor. You might try cut & paste execution of all your examples from
the slides.

General: Frames: the frames are not movable in Mozilla, (I wanted to
make the slide frame larger).

General: Slide title 'Quick One': Could be more informative.

Paddy.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 24, '03 at 8:00a