On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:51:30 -0500, "A.M. Kuchling" wrote:
python.org has a page of "Python vs. X" language comparisons at
<http://www.python.org/doc/Comparisons.html>. ...
I'm planning to drop this page from python.org because it's so outdated and
If it weren't for the Python vs. Perl papers, I'd still be using Perl.

I suggest simply creating an "Archive" section near the bottom of the page,
and moving any links whose contents you know to be wrong to that section.
But please, please don't remove the page altogether. Most comparision
issues simply aren't going to change, so the articles just get old, not
outdated.

Gary

grouppython-list @
categoriespython