Hi All,

I'm interested in producing educational applications with Python. Of
special interest is the playback of video, something that has as of
yet eluded me. I'm wondering what kind of access Python has to the
Tcl scripting language, because of the following project:

http://hem.fryistorg.com/matben/qt/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/quicktimetcl/
(I hope that URL is correct; google for QuicktimeTcl if not)

I understand (actually, I'm just beginning to explore) Python's
wrapper access to Tk, but I'm sort of confused about Python's access
to the Tcl scripting language. Is there a similar wrapper for the Tcl
language, and if so, can anyone suggest a reasonable process for
creating a Python wrapper for QuicktimeTcl?

Thanks,

Steve

grouppython-list @
categoriespython