On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:31:49 +0200, "vincent wehren" wrote:
You propobably would have to modify textView.py. See the CreateWidgets
method of the TextViewer class. You could add a font option to
self.textView...
Thanks. I had to dig through a ton of stuff on tkinter, and tried all
sorts of permutations until I was able to get it to work, and then get it
to work for the debugger as well. But it's ok now.

I suspect my other gripe isn't nearly as easy, namely I really want it all
in one window. It's a rough tradeoff between using emacs to do most of the
editing, and then using IDLE for debugging and minor editing. But it's
just too darn difficult to find the right text window in IDLE, plus it
forces me to change my visual focus. But that's for another time.

Gary

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 18, '03 at 8:41p
activeAug 20, '03 at 10:05p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Gary Feldman: 2 posts Vincent wehren: 1 post