On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 08:28:06 +0000 (UTC), Duncan Booth wrote:

stephen at hostwiththemost.net (s) wrote in
news:87fa5cfa.0308181126.c61bfa2 at posting.google.com:
I've recently been very interested in learning Python but I seem to
lack direction while reading the tutorials. I understand the syntax
and everything concerning the language itself but the tutorials I have
seen are merely displaying features of the language rather than

Thanks for the help. I will definitely look into these links very
hard but I must point out that I'm not a teenager or a beginner
programmer, just someone who has lost motivation to learn but would
like to get it back.

I just get bored with examples that don't really contribute to a
program or the like. Thanks for the link.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 18, '03 at 7:26p
activeAug 24, '03 at 1:33a