"Gary Feldman" <gafStopSpamData at ziplink.stopallspam.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:h3e2kv0f62k8e42b37k34td5aue738jvuh at 4ax.com...
I bet folks knew that once I got Idle up, I'd have commets :-)

The font size for help is too small for me. I can successfully change the
font size in the main window, so that's fine, but it didn't affect the font
size for the help.

You propobably would have to modify textView.py. See the CreateWidgets
method of the TextViewer class. You could add a font option to
self.textView...

Vincent Wehren

I took a look at the Idle-dev mailing list, but with at least two spam
messages a month in the last three months of archives, my reaction is that
that's totally unacceptable, so I quickly unsubscribed.

Many thanks,

Gary

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 18, '03 at 8:41p
activeAug 20, '03 at 10:05p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Gary Feldman: 2 posts Vincent wehren: 1 post