Caleb Land <bokonon at rochester.rr.com> wrote in
news:pan.2003.08.17.20.21.45.109000 at rochester.rr.com:
Hello,
I'm writing a small business accounting type program where the interface
is a bunch of forms that represent tables in a database. The interface is
usually used completely with the keyboard, but the mouse may also be used.

The software does POS, inventory, accounting, etc.

The widgets are mostly text entries.

Are there any Python libraries that are targetted to this style of
interface?

If not, does anybody have references to libraries/resources in other
languages that might be helpful in designing my own (APIs, design
documents, etc)?

I've tried googling, but I don't know exactly how to word my request.

Sincerely,
Caleb Land
(bokonon at rochester.rr.com)
What about crazy people like myself? If you generate a crc32 value with zlib,
you occasionally get a negative number returned. If you try to convert that
to hex (to test against a stored CRC32 value), it spits out a FutureWarning
at me. How rude :) So you end up with stupid things like this in your code:

# Disable FutureWarning, since it whinges about us making bad hex values :(
import warnings
try:
warnings.filterwarnings(action='ignore', category=FutureWarning)
except NameError:
del warnings

--
Remove the oinks!