Hello,
I'm writing a small business accounting type program where the interface
is a bunch of forms that represent tables in a database. The interface is
usually used completely with the keyboard, but the mouse may also be used.

The software does POS, inventory, accounting, etc.

The widgets are mostly text entries.

Are there any Python libraries that are targetted to this style of
interface?

If not, does anybody have references to libraries/resources in other
languages that might be helpful in designing my own (APIs, design
documents, etc)?

I've tried googling, but I don't know exactly how to word my request.

Sincerely,
Caleb Land
(bokonon at rochester.rr.com)

grouppython-list @