Doug Farrell a ?crit :
Hi all,

I'm trying to build a demonstration website using mod_python and
4Suite to show how we could transform XML documents into HTML with
XSLT. Here is a piece of code that causes it to blow up:

# import the xml/xslt stuff here
from xml.xslt.Processor import Processor
This actually imports the broken xslt engine in pyxml, and not 4suite's.
This engine is known not to work.

You want to import Ft.Xml.Xslt to use 4suite xslt engine in the 1.0
branch. You will also have to adapt your code to the new apis introduced
since 4suite 0.12, please see the documentation.

Try asking on the 4Suite mailing list (links to the list available from
http://4suite.org/)

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 8, '03 at 12:49p
activeAug 12, '03 at 12:21p
websitepython.org

2 users in discussion

Doug Farrell: 2 posts Alexandre Fayolle: 1 post