Hello All,
Hope everyone is well.
I am really new to python, so my question maybe some what stupid to
some. The question is, can python be used as a programming language
for robotics? eg, controling motors and sensors?
If so, do you know any website that would contain such information ?

Many thanks
Darren
Hi Darren,

I built a robotic mixed-drink dispenser using Python and PyGtk,
controlling a set of windshield-washer pumps connected to my parallel
port. Right now I have pictures but no details:

http://math.umcrookston.edu/~gerla/pictures/barbotics/

I used the ioport module available here:

http://www.hare.demon.co.uk/ioport/ioport.html

If you'd like more information, drop me an email.

-Tim

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedAug 3, '03 at 6:47p