Hiya,

I had a go at this in perl and to be fairly honest perl scared me, i
didnt like the language one bit, ive used python before and find it a
"clean" language to use.

Basically what i want to do is create a script in python that will
look at a website and pull off a certain type of html tag and anything
contained within them tags,

I did this in perl but would like to do it in python, in perl i had to
use a module would i need to do this sort of think in python??

any help greatly appreciated, im not OS specific as i use both windows
and linux but that wouldnt matter for a scripting language other than
in the file handling??

cheers

greg

grouppython-list @