On Mon, 2003-07-14 at 14:30, Peter Hansen wrote:
Tim Gerla wrote:
Very fun stuff. Someday I hope to have a Zaurus or similar device to
toy with. Anyway, to actually be on topic, "proper" HTML (XHTML 1.0,
and maybe HTML 4.0? I don't recall...) requires double-quotes to be
used. Single quotes are illegal.
Are you certain about that? It seems very unlikely that it would
outlaw use of single quotes when it is supposed to be XML-compatible,
and XML explicitly allows either single or double quotes around attributes.
You're right--I was under the wrong impression about single & double quotes.
For some reason I recall reading somewhere (can't trust everything you read online)
that XML only allowed double quotes, and I never bothered to verify it.

Anyway, does that mean that the Qt parser has a bug?

-Tim

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJul 14, '03 at 7:21p