achrist at easystreet.com a ?crit :
I just tried to use pylint-0.1.2 under Windows NT and hit a few
problems. First, setup crashes because there is not pylint.bat file
in the pylint-0.1.2\bin directory. That's easy to fix.
And indeed it is fixed in CVS, now. Thanks for bringing it to our
attention.

Worse problem is

File "I:\python\Lib\site-packages\wxPython\controls.py",
line 16, in ? class wxControlPtr(wxWindowPtr):
NameError: name 'wxWindowPtr' is not defined

My app uses wxPython, and evidently pylint can't work through
all the tricks in the wxPython and wxWindows code.
Now this will require much more investigation on our side, worsened by
our lack of Windows machines. Could you provide more information on your
setup (version of python, windows, wxWindows, wxPython), and maybe a
short script that will help us reproducing and fixing the problem here?

It would also be easier if you could move this discussion to Logilab's
python-projects mailing list
(http://lists.logilab.org/mailman/listinfo/python-projects). But
otherwise, c.l.py is fine too.

--