In article <m3llvwd2wp.fsf at mira.informatik.hu-berlin.de>, Martin v.
L?wis <martin at v.loewis.de> writes
Robin Becker <robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> writes: ....
There might be a way to migrate the CVS off SF. This is work in
progress, and I doubt it will happen before Python 2.3 is released (we
can't migrate repositories in the middle of a beta release
cycle). OTOH, SF has promised that they will add new hardware to CVS
in August, so the problem will go away one way or the other. At the
moment, I doubt there is much we can do.

So no, it won't have a bad effect in the long term.

Regards,
Martin
well andy at rep***lab.com routinely uses pserver to do his checkins, with
a 24 hour gap that is certainly a problem :(

It seems that ssh is the way to go. We have systems where ssh 1 is not
the default, but on win32 our clients all seem to be stuck on rsa 1.
--
Robin Becker

grouppython-list @
categoriespython