Bernhard Herzog a ?crit :
Alexandre Fayolle <alf at fayauffre.org> writes:
- It incorrectly says that "C" is not a valid class name in the
following class statement:

class C:
pass
This is part of the coding standard checking part in pylint.
Ah, I see. Maybe the message should be changed, then. "invalid" seems a
bit strong for not conforming to a naming convention.
Yes. We'll fix this in the next release.
I just noticed another minor thing: "class" is spelled "classe" in the
output.
This is because we're French and sometimes, our fingers get carried away
when typing <wink>. This is now fixed in CVS. Thanks.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).

grouppython-list @