ddoc wrote:
popen3(cmd[, mode[, bufsize]]) Executes cmd as a sub-process. Returns the
file objects (child_stdin, child_stdout, child_stderr). Availability: Unix,
Windows. New in version 2.0.

I may be having a moment of brain fade, but I can't see how I get hold of
child_stdin etc, having started up a DOS program with popen3
If you mean you don't understand what the docs are telling you, then
this example based on the above text might help:

childStdin, childStdout, childStderr = popen3(cmd, mode, bufsize)

The return value is expressed as a tuple of three elements....

-Peter

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJun 15, '03 at 9:32p
activeJun 17, '03 at 12:12p
websitepython.org

3 users in discussion

Ddoc: 2 posts Peter Hansen: 1 post Zac Jensen: 1 post