Hi Alessandro

Have a look here for details of the python bridge to the OpenOffice
'Uno' API.

http://www.budischewski.com/pyuno/python-bridge.html

I have been meaninig to try this out but haven't got to it yet. I'm
sure other people here would be interested to learn of your
experiences with python-bridge

Regards
jon N