Thanks!

It works perfect.

Markus

Lexy Zhitenev schrieb:
"Markus von Ehr" <markus.vonehr at ipm.fhg.de> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: news:3E2D1E57.19CC5FC4 at ipm.fhg.de...
I want to add a control Panel on the left side.
In this Panel I want a Notebook filling the whole available space.
Unfortunately the notebook remains very small, too small for placing
controls inside.
What can I do that the notebook always fills the whole available area,
independent of the parents size?
Yes, sizers and layouts don't work for wxNotebook. I hope it will be fixed
in the next versions. The only thing I can propose is to use code like that.
I use this variant:

nb = wxNotebook(self, -1, (0, 0), size=self.GetClientSize(), style =
wxNB_BOTTOM)
def OnFrameSize(evt, self=self, nb=nb):
nb.SetSize(self.GetClientSize())
EVT_SIZE(self, OnFrameSize)

This works for all cases, at least in Windows. self here is wxNotebook
parent.

Best regards, Lexy.

grouppython-list @
categoriespython