Cliff Wells <LogiplexSoftware at earthlink.net> wrote in message news:<mailman.1042492466.10176.python-list at python.org>...
On Mon, 2003-01-13 at 13:00, Sean wrote:
Cliff,

Thanks for the pointer. That got rid of the text showing up as
boxes. The other problem I was having was a wxStaticText control
object in my frame's toolbar keeps disapearing whenever I resize the
frame. It comes back if I give focus to another window and then
switch back, but refreshing the frame (or toolbar) on resize events
does not seem to help.
Do you have a small piece of code you could post (or send me) so I can
take a look?

Also, please don't top-post. It makes the conversation difficult to
follow for others who might be interested.