Paul Smith a ?crit :
Can anyone point me to a resource which compares and contrasts, and
describes the interalationships between the many python XML packages out
there? I've briefly looked through xmllib, 4Suite, libxml2, and PyXML,
and found there's a lot of overlap and inbreeding. Anyone out there with
experience using these various packages care to run down the
virues/faults of each and balance ease-of-use vs. features?
You may want to give a glance at the tutorial I gave last year at
Europython. The slides are available on http://www.europython.org/

--
Alexandre Fayolle
LOGILAB, Paris (France).