On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 13:18, Sean wrote:
Anyone had trouble running wxPython on the GNOME environment that
ships with redhat 7.3 (GNOME 1.4 I think...)? Our software has been
running into a lot of problems on that platform, and it looks like its
not us, since the wxPython demo is having the same problems (text not
displaying, weird visability errors, etc). Anyone else had this
problem?
This is usually a problem only seen on GNOME2, but you might try running
the demo with

env LANG='C' python demo.py

to see if that helps. I assume by "weird visibility" errors you are
referring to fonts? For instance, fonts display as small boxes rather
than text? If not, please clarify.

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)