Thank you everyone for the advice!

Peter and Laotseu: Yeah, I new 'overloading' wasn't the right term,
but I'm still a C++ guy at heart and I had no idea what the correct
term would be.

Jack: Unfortunatly, inheritance was not an option and I had to make
sure only that specific instance's method was getting rebound.

Jeff's solution was the one that worked best for this system. I know
it's a really strange thing to have to do, but I'm building this
system for other people to develop on and I need to have a way of
knowing when they want to rebind a method. Thanks everyone!

-Sean

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedJan 8, '03 at 8:34p