Delaney, Timothy wrote:
From: Peter Hansen [mailto:peter at engcorp.com]

I'm a commercial Python user as well, so I can imagine the kinds of
things your employer think about whether to release or not. We have
As I said, I *expect* to be able to release (there's no commercial reason
not to, and we have done so with such things in the past).
Maybe we are turning circles [1] but why don't you do it, then?

Maybe you need to invest some time in obfuscating your
source code and you don't want to do it?

Why do you *expect* others to solve this problem for you?

holger

[1] Sounds like a circular argument which might get GCed, soon :-)

grouppython-list @
categoriespython
postedSep 19, '02 at 2:54a
activeSep 22, '02 at 11:51p