IIRC (and I may not ;) ), there are problems with the CLR supporting weakly
typed language languages like Python and Perl. I think there is optimism
this will be fixed in the future, but breath-holding would not be advised
here. ActiveState does have Visual Python, which allows you to use Visual
Studio .NET as your IDE, but it doesn't allow you to use the CLR or the
.NET framework.

Neil Hodgson wrote:
Gabe:
2) to see if there's anyway (yet) to create code in Python that can be
used in the .NET framework (please oh please oh please).
Mark Hammond worked on Python for .NET but I don't think there has been
any progress recently.
http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/dotnet/

Neil

grouppython-list @