Hi, sorry to bother you again, but the search problem on PyPI is still present after different weeks and it's very annoying. I've just released a new version of my ldap3 project and it doesn't show up when searching with its name. For mine (and I suppose for other emerging project, especially related to Python 3) it's vital to be easily found by other developers that use pip and PyPI as THE only repository for python packages and using the number of download as a ranking of popularity of a project.

If search can't be fixed there should be at least a warning on the PyPI homepage to let users know that search is broken and that using Google for searching could help to find more packages.

Bye,
Giovanni