I just started a new mailman list...and since I don't have Pipermail
running, I went in the admin pages to edit the HTML for the General List
Information page...I wanted to kill the section that links to the
archives. However, after I make the changes and put in the admin
password, it comes up with a page saying I input the wrong admin password.
I know it's right, though, because I can even go and verify it's the right
one by relogging in as admin with this same password...

Corbett J. Klempay Quote of the Week:
http://www2.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay "The shifts of fortune test the
reliability of friends."

PGP Fingerprint: 7DA2 DB6E 7F5E 8973 A8E7 347B 2429 7728 76C2 BEA1

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedJul 7, '98 at 6:11a
activeJul 7, '98 at 6:57p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Corbett J. Klempay: 1 post John Viega: 1 post