On 09/10/2015 04:24 AM, Kevin Nowaczyk via Mailman-Users wrote:
Changing this apache configuration allows me to see the archive. The archive only shows one message, one that I posted yesterday. There must have been some other permissions issue which prevented mailman from saving all the previous messages to the archive.

If there was some issue that prevented earlier messages from being
archived, the messages may have encountered some exception causing them
to be shunted. If so, Mailman's error log (/var/lib/mailman/logs/error
in your case) will have more info, and the messages will probably be in
the shunt queue (/var/lib/mailman/qfiles/shunt/). The shunted messages
can be viewed with Mailman's bin/show_qfiles tool and requeued for the
archive with bin/unshunt.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 9, '15 at 8:44p
activeSep 10, '15 at 3:44p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 3 posts Kevin Nowaczyk: 2 posts