On 09/07/2015 02:47 AM, Borja Riesgo Juan wrote:
- if i send the messages using BCC, that is all at mydomian.com they see
undisclosed recipients and the message is sent by all-bopunces at mydomain.com.
I don?t want users see all-bounces at mydomain.com. I want the see that i send
the message and they as the receivers.

I'm coming in late here and most of this thread has been covered, but
with respect to the above, the all-bounces at mydomain.com address is the
list bounce processing address. Mailman sets the envelope sender and
also the Sender: and Errors-To: headers to this value. If your users
are seeing this address, it is probably because they are using a
Microsoft mail client that displays something like "From: (the Sender:
address) on behalf of (the From: address)".

Since Mailman 2.1.14, if a site allows it, there is a list admin General
Options -> include_sender_header setting which can be set to No to not
include the Sender: header. The all-bounces at mydomain.com address will
still be the envelope sender and in the Errors-To: header, but most
users won't see it.

Also see my other reply in this thread at
<https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2015-September/079783.html>.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,

groupmailman-users @