On 09/06/2015 02:15 AM, Laura Creighton wrote:
So I went to the user webpage for this list, stuck in
'webmaster at python.org' and asked it to send me my password.
Nothing has happened, except getting more mail from the list.
Mailing guardasmailing-owner hasn't done anything either, but
well, it is Sunday.

Is there some sort of special processing that I have forgotten about
that can keep me from getting a password for webmaster at python.org
so I can unsubscribe us from this thing?

The list should send the reminder if 'webmaster at python.org' is a member.
The header below indicates that mail is being sent from the server to
<webmaster@python.org> so that would appear to be the subscribed address
unless it is being somehow rewritten by the sending server which seems
unlikely.

(using TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by mail.python.org (Postfix) with ESMTPS
for <webmaster@python.org>; Sat, 5 Sep 2015 18:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

I have looked through the mail logs on mail.python.org for Sept 5 and 6
(CEST) and I see no evidence of any reminder from the
guardasmailing at guardasmunicipais.com.br list having arrives although I
do see posts from the list, some accepted and some rejected by spambayes.

guardasmailing at guardasmunicipais.com.br both by email and by web and
another reminder by web. We'll see if the confirmations arrive.

And I've now looked in the mail.log, and it seems all 3 of these
messages are rejected by spambayes.

I don't have time to look further, but there may be some ways to
temporarily whitelist this server. They all come from
host54-175.brs.com.br[177.11.54.175].

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 6, '15 at 9:15a
activeSep 6, '15 at 3:28p
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Laura Creighton: 1 post