From: Mark Sapiro [mailto:mark at msapiro.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 1:11 PM
To: Jason Fayre <jason@fayre.me>; 'Mailman Users' <mailman-users@python.org>
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] integrating htdig with cpanel mailman

On 09/03/2015 08:02 AM, Jason Fayre wrote:
Hello,
I made the modifications you suggested.
Now when I run nightly_htdig on a list, I get an error back that "I"
is an invalid option for htfuzzy. I uncommented that line in the rundig script.
Any ideas?
If it isn't critical, I can just re-comment that line.

I'm sorry. I didn't keep the rundig you sent me so I can't be sure, but it
appears that RedHat's modified rundig may be broken in some way.

On the other hand, if in making the mod to nightly_htdig you have

         init_or_update = ' -I'

that is the problem. it needs to be lower case ' -i'.

If that doesn't explain it, you can send me the rundig again and I'll look
further.

Whether or not you want the uncommented

$BINDIR/htfuzzy $opts soundex metaphone

line is up to you. What this does is enable the search to match alternate
spellings of the search words that 'sound alike'.

However, even if you re-comment that line, there may be other problems even
if it doesn't complain.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,

groupmailman-users @