Ok, I will try that.
What version of htdig are you running?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sapiro [mailto:mark at msapiro.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:46 AM
To: Jason Fayre <jason@fayre.me>; mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] integrating htdig with cpanel mailman

On 09/02/2015 06:22 AM, Jason Fayre wrote:
Hello,
I do not get any rejects when applying the patch.
I did pass the config file for the list to htsearch with the -c option.
Any other ideas?

The attached htsearch.txt is a transcript of an htsearch interaction on my
system. If you do the same do you get similar output? If not, your htdig
installation is broken.

How are people typically handling archive search? I know I could use
mail-archive, but would rather handle things on our end if we can.

I use htdig with Richard Barrett's patches as forward ported by me.
Other suggestions are in the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030514>.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,

groupmailman-users @