On 09/01/2015 06:33 AM, Waldbieser, Carl wrote:
I know that currently, mailman roles are set up such that the roles themselves have a shared password per role.

This is true for MM 2.1. It is not true for MM 3.

I want to be able to move away from that model and have roles assigned to individual user accounts that would allow access to the admin interfaces for individual lists.

MM 3 already works this way.

Please clarify whether you want to do this in MM 2.1 or in MM 3.

--
Mark Sapiro <mark@msapiro.net> The highway is for gamblers,

groupmailman-users @
categoriespython
postedSep 1, '15 at 1:33p
activeSep 2, '15 at 12:41a
websitelist.org

2 users in discussion

Mark Sapiro: 1 post Waldbieser, Carl: 1 post