On 09/01/2015 07:27 AM, Joseph Brennan wrote:
Yesterday the archive got into a weird state that I could not break by a
shutdown and fresh start. For each incoming message, it rewrites all of
the old messages with one extra newline. This useless activity takes
quite a while and has caused mail to accumulate in the in/ directory.

This really shouldn't affect the /in queue as IncomingRunner only puts
the message in the archive/ queue for ArchRunner.

Inspection of a sample message in a backup from about 24 hours ago shows
hundreds of newlines added to the message in that time. The newlines are
always added at the same place, between this:---